We got the calls this morning. No school until May 6th!
According to the information relayed this morning, swine flu reported in Jalisco and Nayarit now.
Oldest Son still sick. We will be taking him to the doctor this afternoon.
Websites recommend NOT going to hospitals, clinics and doctors unless absolutely necessary. We have decided not to go. Do ya sense the yo-yo action here? Since kids out of school we can just wait it out with Oldest Son unless he takes a turn south.
It appears we made the right call NOT to visit doctor. Oldest Son had a good day with not much fever and feeling okay. He is fast asleep in his own bed. However, Husband did try to secure olsetamivir (as recommended by our USA Dr friend) in case we turn up with symptoms or have a known exposure. No luck. Little to be found in Nayarit and if there is any it is at the hospitals.
3 months ago