Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday and Friends

Feeling very content, peaceful.

Music playing from Husband's iPod shuffle.

Kids upstairs in their room (completely voluntary) reading books.

Friends on their way over for Shabbat dinner. Husband made dinner.

I am drinking some frozen concoction with tequila I made in our blender that we just discovered works really well.

View is beautiful. Surf, mountains across the bay and sailboats. Not another person in sight.

Work can wait till tomorrow ...

1 comment:

Mike Nickell and Cynthia Johnson said...

I just caught up on your blog and found your post about Oldest Son's Spanish teacher/class interesting...

It makes me wonder what my little Preschoolers tell their parents about me, their non-Spanish speaking English teacher!

Sometimes they come up to me and talk and talk and talk and unless they are "tearing up" or holding themselves like they need the bathroom, the only thing I can do is smile and hug them and tell them that I don't understand a thing they are saying. (Well, once in a while I catch a bit of what they say...)