Thursday, June 10, 2010

Guest Blogger: Oldest Son - Going Back to MX School

Heading out from our Villa
.
Yesterday, I went to school at Colegio --- with my friend Other Oldest Son. I was nervous because I didn't know if my Mexican friends would remember me. But when I got there, everything was fine.
.
First I went to Spanish Class where we read a story called "La Fantasma de Canterville." Then, the Spanish Teacher had me write a reflection in Spanish (see below!). I enjoyed Spanish Class because we got to read an interesting story.
.
Afterwards, I went to English Class. In English Class, we had had a spelling competition but no one won. Each student said one letter of the word but it seemed like most kids had not studied. We had to translate from English to Spanish.
.
It was fun coming back to Colegio and seeing all my friends.


My brother, Youngest Son, also went back yesterday. When he arrived, his friends happily chased him around the school singing a song that included his name!
.
He did this excellent work below. He also sold his Silly Bandz for pesos and used the pesos to buy Oreos, 2 Ice Creams, Pie and Bolita (frozen juice.) He ate all of it after school in 10 minutes except the Oreos!

6 comments:

Bob Mrotek said...

¡Enhorabuena hijo mayor! Muy bien escrito.

Frankly Ronda said...

Gracias por tu comento!
de Hijo Mayor

Leslie Harris said...

Muy buen trabajo, amigo! :) Glad you had a good time at your old school! :)

Steve Cotton said...

Sorry I will miss seeing you this trip. I had hoped to hear about your latest reading.

Frankly Ronda said...

Leslie Limon - Me gusto mucho ir a mi escuela
de Hijo Mayor

Steve Cotton - I have been reading the Redwall series. I am on the 5th book, Salamandastron by Brian Jacques.
Oldest Son

movers vancouver said...

Good luck to your moving! Looking forward for more updates.