Friday, October 10, 2008

My Mexico Mitzvah - Asking for Your Help !!!

USA Friends - I Seek Your Help for My Mexico Mitzvah

I give credit to this blog posting for inspiring me:
Same Life -- New Location

As you know, I am commuting weekly to USA - Fly to USA on Sundays and to Mexico on Fridays.

I can check two bags and I usually just have 2 carry on items. So I can easily bring 2 bags of gently used
  • clothes
  • books - especially books for school!
  • toys & games
  • any baby items
  • laptops & small electronics
  • stickers (used allot at kids' school)
  • anything you are ready to pass along and can fit in a suitcase

Please send me an email or post a comment and I will come pick it up.

Thanks in advance for your help and generosity!

Shabbat Shalom

3 comments:

Mike Nickell and Cynthia Johnson said...

Wow. First off, I didn't realize you commute for the whole week...yikes. Secondly, I love the idea from Steve and Jennifer to pack stuff in clothes that we would otherwise donate. I WISH WE HAD DONE THAT! Great post.

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you ever come to the Wash, D.C. area. My family would like to help you out.

Frankly Ronda said...

A - unfortunately I do not expect to be in dc anytime soon ... but thanks anyway!