Husband and I were in USA this past week and Husband will be there another 2 weeks. Husband has not been back to USA since last July. So how is it going for Husband … well what has become intuitive to Husband is Mexico …
- Husband remarked “I feel like I am in the car all day.” In large USA city, you are. In Mexico, we have 1 main road and everything is right off it and we can walk to our coastal village and we do not go out and about too much.
- Say where is that and where did you say and which exit is it?
- Pants. Ties. Real shoes. Where are my flip flops?
- When did the mall get so big?
- Sinus headache anyone?
- USA money is all the same size and same color and it is paper – takes a little longer to count things out.
- Husband went to McDonalds drive through and started ordering in Spanish. The young woman kindly informs Husband she does NOT speak Spanish.
Meanwhile, I am back in Mexico. Muy Bien.
11 months ago