JOB - I talk to Boss who responds "Go for it." American Company will support me working remote out of Mexico. It is just a 2 1/2 hour flight. Initial research shows no tax issues.
SCHOOL - We check with Fancy Private School since we are in process of signing 2008-09 contracts. Fancy Private School says sign your contracts and no problem if you need out if you let us know by late March. And you can come back in 2009-10 without testing.
HOUSE - I talk to Best Friend from College. She is property manager and will handle renting out our house for us!
HUSBAND - Husband is interviewing for another Corporate Job. It is going well. Dilemma. If HUSBAND takes new job - we are stuck.
Husband and I decide it is time for the two of us to go to Mexico to check it out. We make airline reservations on March 5, 2008 to fly down March 10, 2008 . Next Door Neighbor's nanny will take care of our kids.