So where are we in the Move to Mexico. We are still inching along.
House - Ultimate Goal is to Get Ready to RENT!
- Roof - DONE
- Outside Painting - Next week
- Pool Repair - Getting bids
- Inside Repairs - Most done
- Inside Painting - TBD
- Go to Mexico - Started a very small area of movables
- Store - Still need to rent storage place
- Try to sell - Put some items on Craig's List - NO LUCK
- Give away - I gave away 4 boxes of art supplies and moved a flatbed full of stuff out
- House at friend's - We did get the Sukkah to friends this weekend
- Yard Sale/Donate - I have turned our dining room into the "holding tank" for all things we are getting rid of - so far we have toys, furniture, books, costumes, kitchen items
- Mexican Rental Home - Still no lease ... getting a bit nervous ... may have to send Husband to Mexico
- Mexican School - We have almost all paperwork in and a visit scheduled with kids on July 1st
- Health Insurance, Auto Insurance, Immigration Papers, etc - Husband says he has it all under control. Hope so.
- Shots - In annual check ups today for Oldest and Youngest Sons, we raised the question of what medications (malaria, etc.) and immunizations (hepatitis, etc.) do we need? Research in progress - stay tuned.
Oh man - that is all the "listing" I can stand today - more later.
Sidenote: Just read Fat Doctor's blog - I too was very, very, very blue last weekend - on the up swing now. I accept that this happens to me. It is okay. Thank God for understanding Husband.