I arrived back in USA Sunday to work this week. I go back to Mexico Thursday.
Good News - it looks like our USA House is going to rent by end of August!!! Huge financial relief.
Now I really have to get the rest of our stuff outta here. Big sigh.
Last items include:
- Sell or Move Vectra 1800 Home gym - we are going to take huge loss if we consign it so gotta decide exactly what to do
- Move very large and heavy handmade roll-top desk, antique couch and desk chair
- Finish going through kids clothes and my clothes
- Go through 8 years of kid art work
- Go through photos
- Move some last boxes to storage
- Store Explorer at Grandparents house
- Clean carpets
I come back to USA next Monday too. My Wonderful Friend (Husband to Best Friend) is going to help me move stuff.
It is just going to be such a big relief to get these final steps done in USA House.
One little glitch is Renters want house until August 31, 2009 which will put us in a housing bind when we come back since kids will start school prior week. All well - I will think about that next year, literally.
1 week ago